NOTE: the free pattern download will be instantly emailed to you once you complete checkout, please ensure you enter the correct email address
** FREE Daisy Cluster Squares Lap Blanket Crochet **
Pattern for an Advanced Beginner
This pattern is written over 6 A4 Pages, includes 18 colour pictures and has a “Making Up” diagram Section.
The pattern is written in English using US Terminology.
You need to know how to do the following before you begin.
Chain Single Crochet (Sc), Half Double Crochet (Hdc), Triple Crochet (Trc/Tr) Slip stitch, Working in the Round, Magic Circle, Cluster (Detailed in pattern), Popcorn, (Detailed in pattern)
** Materials Required **
Caron Simply Soft Aran Yarn (170g balls) (WW / Weight 4) in:
- 2 Balls of white #9701
- 1 Ball of Blackberry #0005
- 1 Ball of Strawberry #0014
- 1 Ball of Robins Egg #9780
- 1 Ball of Limelight #9607
- 1 Ball of Mango #9605
- 1 Ball of Lemonade # 9776
- 1 Ball of Melon - Discontinued, closest shade would be Light Country Peach #9737
- 5.00mm Crochet Hook (US H/8)
- Tapestry Needle for sewing in ends
All my pattens are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Daisy Cluster Square Blanket Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished Blankets to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs .
Thanks for Looking