Crochet your little one a cuddly comforter using our Bee Lovey Crochet Pattern and create a secure and snuggly world for them with every stitch.
Looking for a sweet and cuddly comforter to keep your little one cosy at night? Look no further than our Bee Lovey Crochet Pattern! Made with high-quality chunky baby yarn, this amigurumi security blanket is the perfect way to soothe your child during naps or bedtime. With easy-to-follow crochet instructions included in the pattern, you can create a beautiful and unique bee-themed lovey that will be cherished by both parents and children alike. Perfect for an advanced beginner looking to create something pretty, our Bee Lovey Crochet Pattern is sure to become a beloved addition to any nursery.
- The security blanket design provides added comfort and reassurance to your baby during naptime or playtime
- Made with chunky baby yarn, this amigurumi toy is soft to the touch and perfect for snuggles
- With step-by-step instructions included in the crochet pattern, even beginners can create a beautiful keepsake for their child or as a thoughtful gift for others
This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** BETTY THE BUMBLE BEE SECURITY BLANKIE **
This pattern is written over 6 A4 Pages, includes 12 colour pictures and has a “Making Up” Section with diagrams.
Suitable for an an advanced beginner.
You need to know how to do the following stitches before you start.
Chain. Single Crochet. Double Crochet. Decreasing. Increasing. Working in the Round & Magic Circle.
Helpful Crochet Stitch videos here
Finished Blanket Size is a 16 inch Hexagon.
Sadly the yarn used in the original design (shown in the photo) is no longer available, but an excellent alternative is linked below
** Materials Required **
- 4.50mm Crochet Hook (US 7).
- 25g of Brown Chunky Baby yarn (weight 5 yarn) (approx 40 yards).
- 100g of Yellow Chunky Baby yarn (weight 5 yarn) (approx 157 yards).
- Small Amount of White & Black Chunky Baby yarn (weight 5 yarn).
- Fiberfill (Toy Stuffing).
- Yarn / Tapestry Needle.
- Stitch Marker.
ALL my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking.
Betty the Bumble Bee Lovey Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn, but permission is granted for any finished blankie(s) to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn.