HomeThis is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** Betty the Bumble Bee Security Blankie **
This pattern is written over 6 A4 Pages, includes 12 colour pictures and has a “Making Up” Section with diagrams.
Suitable for an an advanced beginner.
You need to know how to do the following stitches before you start.
Chain. Single Crochet. Double Crochet. Decreasing. Increasing. Working in the Round & Magic Circle.
Finished Blanket Size is a 16 inch Hexagon.
Sadly the yarn used in the photoed blankie is no longer available, but am excellent alternative is linked below
** Materials Required **
- 4.50mm Crochet Hook (US 7).
- 25g of Brown Chunky Baby yarn (weight 5 yarn) (approx 40 yards).
- 100g of Yellow Chunky Baby yarn (weight 5 yarn) (approx 157 yards).
- Small Amount of White & Black Chunky Baby yarn (weight 5 yarn).
- Fiberfill (Toy Stuffing).
- Yarn / Tapestry Needle.
- Stitch Marker.
ALL my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking.
Betty the Bumble Bee Lovey Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn, but permission is granted for any finished blankie(s) to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn.