Craft your own cuddly companion with our Monkey Lovey Crochet Pattern, combining the charm of Amigurumi and the timeless beauty of Granny Squares.
Introducing the adorable Monkey Lovey CROCHET PATTERN, the perfect toy for your little one to cuddle with. Combining two popular crochet techniques, Amigurumi and Granny Square, this monkey lovey is a unique addition to any plush toy collection. The intricate details of the pattern make it a fun project for advanced crocheters to create their own handmade masterpiece. Give the gift of endless snuggles with this charming Monkey Lovey CROCHET PATTERN today!
- Enjoy the therapeutic benefits of crocheting while creating an adorable toy that your child will love
- Save money by making your own monkey lovey instead of purchasing an expensive store bought version
- Enhance your crochet skills and learn new techniques with the combination of amigurumi and granny square in this pattern
- This charming lovey will provide comfort and warmth to your child as they grow up.
This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** MICKEY THE MONKEY LOVEY CROCHET PATTERN **
Suitable for an advanced beginner.
This pattern is written over 7 A4 Pages and using US terminology (stitch conversion included), and has over 12 colour pictures and has a “Making Up” Section.
You need to know how to do the following stitches before you start.
Chain, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, Decreasing, Increasing, Working in the Round & Magic Circle
Helpful Crochet Stitch videos here
Finished Blanket Size is 15 ins Square
Sadly the yarn used in the photo is no longer available, but I have linked an excellent alternative yarn
** Materials Used **
- 100g of Cream Chunky Wool (approx. 157 yards)
- 100g of Dark Brown Chunky Wool (approx 157 yards)
- 4.50mm Crochet Hook (US 7)
- Fiberfill (Toy Stuffing)
- Yarn / Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker
ALL my Crochet Patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Mickey the Monkey Security lovey Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished lovey(s) to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs.
Thanks for looking