Knit your little bundle of joy some love with our Love Hearts Baby Blanket CROCHET PATTERN - a one-piece masterpiece made easy for beginners!
Introducing the Love Hearts Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern, a beautifully designed one-piece crochet pattern that's perfect for beginners. Get ready to impress your loved ones with this adorable baby blanket featuring rows of hearts made using the puff stitch technique. The easy-to-use PDF format is available for instant download, so you can start crocheting right away. Make your own stunning baby blanket from the comfort of your home and add a piece of charm and playfulness to your little ones life.
- Instantly download the Love Hearts Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern in PDF format and create a beautiful baby blanket with ease
- Perfect for beginners, this crochet pattern is a one-piece and features the puff stitch
- With clear instructions written in US terminology, you can confidently use your crochet hook to make an adorable one-piece baby blanket that will be treasured for years to come
This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** LOVE HEARTS ONE-PIECE BABY BLANKET CROCHET PATTERN **
Suitable for a Beginner,
You need to know how to do the following crochet stitches:
Chain, Single Crochet & Puff Stitch
Helpful Crochet Stitch videos here - Watch Video #17 for Puff Stitch Blanket
The pattern is written over 4 pages of A4, using US terminology, (Stitch conversion included)
Blanket is made up in one piece and has written instructions and a chart.
Finished Size; 28.5" x 28.5" (72cm x 72cm)
** Materials used **
Bernat Softee Baby DK Yarn (Weight 3 yarn) (140g Balls)
- - 4 Balls of Prettiest Pink #30205 (weight 3 yarn) (approx 1315 yards)
- 4.50mm Crochet Hook (US 7)
ALL my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thank you for looking,
Love Hearts One-piece Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankets to be sold with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs.