Wrap yourself in the warmth of cherished memories with our Remembrance Lap Blanket Crochet Pattern - every stitch a tribute to those we hold dear.
The Remembrance Lap Blanket CROCHET PATTERN-Motifs is more than just a crochet pattern, it's a way to honour the memories of loved ones. This unique design incorporates intricate motifs that come together seamlessly to create a beautiful lap blanket that you'll be proud to own. The pattern includes detailed instructions and diagrams for each motif, making it easy for beginner crocheters to follow along. With its classic yet modern look, this remembrance lap blanket makes an ideal gift or keepsake that will be cherished for years to come.
- Create a timeless and sentimental piece with the Remembrance Lap Blanket CROCHET PATTERN
- The pattern is easy to follow, making it accessible for both beginners and experienced crocheters
- Crochet your own personalized blanket to gift or keep as a cherished keepsake
- Enjoy the therapeutic benefits of crochet while creating something beautiful and meaningful with this pattern
This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
My Design IS AVAILABLE for the following name panels:
- Personalize with First Name
** REMEMBRANCE LAP BLANKET CROCHET PATTERN **
Suitable for an advanced beginner,
The pattern is written over 24 pages of A4, using US terminology, (Stitch conversion included)
Blanket is made up with 20 motifs, each motif is written and also charted.
Motifs need to be sewn together to make the blanket.
Design says “[NAME PANEL] You will always be in our hearts” with Missed, Remembered, Cherished and Loved around the outside
You would need to know how to do the following crochet stitches:
Chain, Single Crochet & Puff Stitch
Helpful Crochet Stitch videos here - Watch Video #17 for Puff Stitch Blanket
Finished Blanket Size; 55 x 60 inches
** Materials Used **
Caron Simply Soft yarn (170g Balls) (Aran /WW)
- 5 Balls - Off White #9702 - Using 691g (1280 yards)
- 3 Balls - Orchid #9717 - Using 374g (692 yards)
- 2 Balls - Soft Blue #9712- Using 199g (370 yards)
- 2 Balls - Soft Green #9739 - Using 307g (570 yards)
- 3 Balls - Soft Pink #9719 - Using 453g (840 yards)
- 5.00mm Crochet Hook (US H/8)
Personalised First Name Motif Option.
Chart will be made to order, (note it is chart only not written instructions)
Please add a message to your order or send me a message with the name you require.
The chart will normally be made up and emailed to you within 48 hours of your order but please allow 7 days for busy periods.
Please note there is an charge of £2.50 for each additional first name motif chart, please message me if they are required.
Remembrance Lap Blanket Crochet Pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankets to be sold with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach Unicorn Designs.