This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** Jenny the Giraffe Lovey CROCHET PATTERN **
This pattern is written over 7 A4 Pages using US terminology, includes 10 colour pictures and has a “Making Up” Section.
You will need to know how to do the following stitches before you start.
- Chain - Single Crochet - Double Crochet - Decreasing - Increasing - Working in the Continuous Rounds & Magic Circle.
Finished Blanket Size is 15 ins Square.
** Materials Required **
- 100g of Tan Brown Chunky yarn (Weight 5) (approx 157 yards).
- 100g of Yellow Chunky yarn (weight 5) (approx 157 yards).
- Small Amount of Chocolate Brown yarn (weight 5).
- 4.50mm Crochet Hook (US 7).
- Fiberfill (Toy Stuffing)
- Yarn / Tapestry Needle.
- Stitch Marker.
ALL my Crochet Patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Jenny the Giraffe Security Lovey Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankie(s) to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs.
Thanks for looking