Wrap your little bundle of joy in pure perfection with our 100% Perfect Lace Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern - featuring intricate stitches that will warm both heart and soul.
Introducing the 100% Perfect Lace Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern, an intermediate-level knitting project that will leave you with a beautiful one-piece baby blanket! This pattern is perfect for anyone looking to expand their knitting skills and create something truly unique for their little ones. With its delicate lace design, this baby blanket exudes elegance and sophistication, making it the perfect gift for any new-born or expecting mother. Made using a variety of classic knitting stitches, this pattern is sure to challenge your skills while also providing you with a stunning finished product that will be treasured for a long time. So why wait? Get started on your own 100% Perfect Lace Baby Blanket today!
- Create a timeless heirloom with our 100% Perfect Lace Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Intermediate level knitting stitches ensure a satisfying challenge for experienced knitters
- Crafted as one-piece, this baby blanket pattern offers seamless construction and easy finishing
- Handmade blankets make cherished gifts that will be treasured for years to come
This is an instant Download PDF for a KNITTING PATTERN, not the finished item.
** 100% PERFECT BABY BLANKET KNITTING PATTERN **
You need to know how to do the following knitting stitches:
Knit, purl, k2tog, ssk, yo & sk2p
The 11 page pattern, includes a large (6 page) chart, as well as written instructions.
Blanket is made in One - Piece,
Blanket and border are knit at the same time, so no sewing or picking up stitches!
Bernat Softee Baby Yarn (weight 3 - 140g balls)
- 4 Balls of Mint #02004 (450g used) (approx. 1,161 yards)
- 4.00mm Knitting Needles (UK 8) (US 6)
Finished Blanket size; is 30 x 43 inches (76cm x 110cm approx.)
All my pattens are TRIED AND TESTED by several Independent testers before being released.
Thank you for looking.
100% Perfect Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern is copyrighted to Peach Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankets to be sold with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach Unicorn Designs.