Crochet your little one a loveable new friend with our Panda Bear Lovey crochet pattern - the perfect comforter for your bundle of joy!
Introducing our delightful and lovable Panda Bear Lovey Crochet Pattern - perfect for your little love's cuddly needs. This pattern is not just any ordinary crochet design, it features adorable details that will make you fall in love with it at first sight. The soft and soothing texture of this baby comforter is perfect for snuggling up to, providing your child with a sense of warmth and security throughout their early years. Get your crochet hook ready and create a cherished keepsake that can be passed down through generations!
- Instantly download the PDF pattern for convenient access to start your project right away
- Perfect for beginners, this crochet pattern is simple yet adorable, making it an ideal gift for any newborn or toddler
- Enjoy the satisfaction of creating something special while providing comfort to your little one with our Panda Bear Lovey CROCHET PATTERN
This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** PIPPA THE PANDA BEAR LOVEY **
This pattern is written over 7 A4 Pages, includes over 12 colour pictures and has a “Making Up” Section.
You need to know how to do the following stitches before you start.
Chain, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, Decreasing, Increasing, Working in the Continuous Round & Magic Circle
Helpful Crochet Stitch videos here - Watch Video #17 for Puff Stitch Blanket
Finished Blanket Size is 15 ins Square.
** Materials Required ** -
- 100g of White Baby Chunky yarn (weight 5) (approx 157 yards)
- 100g of Black Baby Chunky yarn (weight 5) (approx 157 yards)
- 4.50mm Crochet Hook (US 7)
- Fiberfill (Toy Stuffing)
- Yarn / Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker
ALL my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Pippa the Panda Bear Security Blankie Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankie(s) to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach Unicorn Designs.
Thanks for looking.