Crochet your little one a beautiful summer blanket with this FREE Pastel Shells Crochet Pattern. Perfect for beginners, this baby blanket is made using a simple 2 row repeat pattern and the stunning crochet shell stitch.
Introducing the Pastel Shells Baby Blanket - a beautifully crafted crochet pattern that is perfect for beginners! Made with a soft pastel summery colour palette, this blanket uses the simple crochet shell stitch to create intricate shell patterns that will impress even the most seasoned crocheters. The FREE PATTERN DOWNLOAD includes detailed instructions and materials needed, including recommended crochet hooks and yarn types. This baby blanket is sure to be treasured by any little one lucky enough to receive it as a gift.
- Perfect for beginners, this pattern includes detailed instructions and recommended crochet materials
- Enjoy the calming pastel colours of this blanket while creating a special handmade gift for your little one or a loved one's new-born
- With its soft pastel colours, the finished product is not only practical but also visually appealing
- Download our free Pastel Shells Baby Blanket crochet pattern and create a beautiful, handmade gift for your little one
This is an instant download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not a finished item.
NOTE: the free pattern download will be instantly emailed to you once you complete checkout, please ensure you enter the correct email address.
** PASTEL SHELLS BABY BLANKET CROCHET PATTERN **
Suitable for an Beginner
You need to know how to do the following;-
Chain, Single Crochet & Double Crochet
This pattern is printed over 3 pages of A4,
Finished Size; 230 x 30 inches (76cm x 76cm)
** Materials used **
King Cole Big Value Baby DK yarn
- 2 x 50g Balls of Petal #4062 (Pink)
- 2 x 50g Balls of Sky #4063 (Blue)
- 2 x 50g Balls of Primrose #4064 (Yellow)
- 2 x 50g Balls of Peach #4066 (Peach)
- 2 x 50g Balls of Mint #4067 (Green)
- 4mm Crochet Hook (G/6)
- 5mm Crochet Hook (H/8)
Pastel Shells Baby Blanket Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankets to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs.
Thanks for looking,