Craft your own cuddly companion with Tim the Teddy Bear Lovey crochet pattern - a downloadable PDF from Peach Unicorn Designs. Grab your yarn, hook and stuffing, and lets stitch up some love!
Introducing Tim the Teddy Bear Lovey, the ultimate comfort companion for your little one. This is not your average product, as it offers infinite possibilities for customization with just a hook, yarn, stuffing and stitch marker. The instant download PDF format ensures that you can start crafting this adorable lovey right away! Whether you are an experienced crocheter or just starting out in the world of crochet patterns, this pattern will guide you through every step towards making your own cuddle-worthy Tim the Teddy Bear Lovey. Get ready to create something truly unique and timeless with this charming crochet pattern!
- Get started on your next crochet project instantly with the instant download PDF of Tim the Teddy Bear Lovey crochet pattern
- Create a cuddly companion for your little one with this easy-to-follow crochet pattern from Peach Unicorn Designs
- Enjoy working with high quality yarn and a sturdy crochet hook to create a durable and long lasting toy for your child
- With clear instructions, stitch markers, and stuffing included in the kit, even beginners can confidently tackle this fun and rewarding knitting or crocheting project
This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** TIM THE TEDDY BEAR LOVEY **
This pattern is written over 7 A4 Pages, includes 12 colour pictures and has a “Making Up” Section.
You need to know how to do the following stitches before you start.
Chain, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, Decreasing, Increasing, Working in the Round & Magic Circle.
Helpful Crochet Stitch videos here
Finished Blanket Size is 15 ins Square.
Sadly the yarn used in the photo is no longer available, but I have linked a suitable bay yarn alternative.
** Materials Required **
- 4.50mm Crochet Hook.
- 100g of Brown Chunky yarn (weight 5) (approx. 157 yards).
- 100g of Cream Chunky yarn (weight 5) (approx 157 yards).
- Small Amount of Chocolate Brown yarn (weight 5).
- Fiberfill (Toy Stuffing).
- Yarn / Tapestry Needle.
- Stitch Marker.
ALL my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking.
Tim the Teddy Bear Lovey Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach Unicorn designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankie(s) to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach Unicorn Designs.