Basketweave Chunky Baby Blanket FREE Knitting Pattern - Beginner
Chunky Basketweave Baby Blanket Free Knitting Pattern - Beginner
Knit this beautiful and thick baby blanket.
It is super quick to make and is perfect for winter walks.
Materials needed: (Click on the item to purchase materials through a UK yarn store)
● 8mm Knitting Needles (UK0) (US11)
● 5 x 100g Balls of Bernat Baby Blanket yarn - Vanilla #03008 (415g used) (304 yards)
(This yarn is also available in 300g Balls)
If you are in the US, you can purchase the Bernat Baby Blanket yarn from this US Yarn store
● Tension Gauge - 8sts x 13 rows = 4” x 4” (10cm x 10 cm)
- change needle size if needed to obtain this gauge.
● Finished Size of blanket - 33 x 33 inches (84cm x 84cm)
● Pattern is more suited to a plain yarn not variegated etc.
● You can increase/decrease the size of your blanket by
multiples of 8 sts and 6 rows.
Cast on 64 sts
Rows 1 to 6 - *k4, p4 - repeat from * to end of row
Rows 7 to 12 - *p4, k4 - repeat from * to end of row
● Rows 1 to 12 are the pattern, repeat the pattern 9 more times or until desired length.
Cast off knitwise.
Well done, hope you enjoyed making it up your blanket
Please note that all patterns published by Peach.Unicorn Designs are protected by UK copyright law.
Reproduction or distribution of this pattern is strictly prohibited unless specially authorised. This includes any form of reproduction on the Internet, posting, scanning, photocopying or emailing. Derivative works created using this pattern are also strictly prohibited by copyright law.
Purchasers may not resell, redistribute or translate the pattern into another language for reselling.
Permission is granted to print patterns for personal use only and for finished goods to be sold, but with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs.
These are other beginner friendly, easy knitting patterns.
Blanket FREE Knitting Pattern