Unleash your inner crochet expert with our advanced beginner level Lilly the Ladybird Lovey FREE CROCHET PATTERN! Download now and let us guide you through every stitch with step-by-step knitting videos and crochet videos. Get hooked on this cute and cuddly creation, all you need is a crochet hook and some yarn.
Looking for a fun and adorable crochet project? Look no further than Lilly the Ladybird Lovey! This free crochet pattern download is perfect for advanced beginners looking to expand their skills. With clear and easy-to-follow instructions, this crochet pattern includes everything you need to make your own cuddly ladybug lovey, including recommended yarns, crochet hook sizes, and even links to helpful crochet videos. So why wait? Download the Lilly the Ladybird Lovey pattern today and get started on your next fun-filled crafting adventure!
- Get creative with the Lilly the Ladybird Lovey FREE CROCHET PATTERN, available for instant download on our website
- Our easy-to-follow instructions make this crochet pattern simple and enjoyable to complete using your favourite crochet hook
- Crochet up a lovable comforter for a little one with this Ladybird Lovey that is sure to be a lovely gift and a treasured cuddly
This is an instant download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not a finished item.
NOTE: the free pattern download will be instantly emailed to you once you complete checkout, please ensure you enter the correct email address.
** LILLY THE LADYBIRD LOVEY - FREE CROCHET PATTERN **
Advanced Beginner level.
This pattern is written over 7 A4 Pages, includes 19 colour pictures and has a “Making Up” Section.
You need to know how to do the following
Chain, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, Double Crochet, Slip Stitch, Magic Circle, Working in continuous rounds, Working in the round, Increase, Decrease & Back Posts.
Finished Blanket Size is 16 ins Circle
** Materials Used ** .
- 100g of Green Chunky Yarn (weight 5) (approx 157 yards)
- 25g of Black Chunky Yarn (weight 5) (approx 40 yards)
- 25g of Red Chunky Yarn (weight 5) (approx 40 yards)
- Tiny Amount of White
- 4.50mm Crochet Hook (US 7)
- Fiberfill (Toy Stuffing)
- Yarn / Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker
Lilly the Ladybird Security Blankie Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankie(s) to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach Unicorn Designs.
Thanks for looking