Unleash your crochet skills with our simple dishcloth pattern, available for free download! Perfect your single crochet stitch and upgrade to bigger patterns in no time. This simple pattern makes it easy to create a beautiful dishcloth using just cotton yarn, a tapestry needle, and your trusty crochet hook.
Looking for a fun and simple project to practice your single crochet stitch? Look no further than the Simple Dishcloth pattern from Peach Unicorn Designs! This free pattern download includes easy-to-follow instructions in US terminology, along with helpful crochet stitch videos to guide you every step of the way. All you need is some cotton yarn, a crochet hook, and a tapestry needle - everything else you'll find on our site. Once you have mastered this dishcloth pattern be sure to check out our other crochet patterns where we offer reviews, inspiration, tips and tricks as well as more video tutorials! Don't waste time or money on paid patterns when this one is available for free – start crocheting today with Peach Unicorn Designs
- Get a FREE Simple Dishcloth pattern download and practice your Single Crochet stitch with US Terminology
- Save money on paid patterns and learn new skills with our free crochet pattern for the Simple Dishcloth
- Our Simple Dishcloth pattern includes step-by-step crochet stitch videos, so you can easily follow along and create a beautiful finished product
This is a download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not a finished item.
NOTE: the free pattern download will be instantly emailed to you once you complete checkout, please ensure you enter the correct email address.
Practice your Single Crochet stitch with this
** SIMPLE DISHCLOTH CROCHET PATTERN **
This pattern is written over 1 A4 Page, using US Terminology.
Chain and Single Crochet only
** Materials used **
- 5mm Crochet Hook (H/8)
- 40g - 100% Cotton yarn (Non mercerized)
- Tapestry / Yarn Needle for sewing in ends
Simple Dishcloth Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach Unicorn Designs.