NOTE: the free pattern download will be instantly emailed to you once you complete checkout, please ensure you enter the correct email address
If you do not have a printer then this pattern is also available to view and work from this BLOG post, CLICK HERE
Hello, I have made this pattern so you can show your love and support to your loved one who is going through a hard time. The finished blanket is a good size for travelling to and from hospital appointments or just to keep in the house for comfort.
I really would be grateful if you could help me to support Cancer Research, by donating £2 (approx $2.60 or 2.40 euros) for the use of this pattern at my justgiving site.
* Pattern Details *
** FREE CROCHET PATTERN Cancer Support Lap Blanket **
Suitable for an advanced beginner,
You would need to know how to do the following crochet stitches:
Chain, Single Crochet & Puff Stitch
Helpful Crochet Stitch videos here - Watch Video #17 for Puff Stitch Blanket
The pattern is written over 24 pages of A4, using US terminology, (Stitch conversion included)
Blanket is made up with 17 motifs, each motif is written and also charted.
Finished Blanket Size; 42” x 54”
** Materials used **
- Caron Simply Soft Yarn 170g Balls - (315 yards) Weight 4 Aran/ WW
- 2 Balls of Blue Mint #9608 (293g used) (542 yards)
- 2 Balls of Limelight #9607 (311g used) (575 yards)
- 2 Balls of Mango #9605 (314g used) (580 yards)
- 2 Balls of Super Duper Yellow #9612 (290g used) (536 yards)
- 2 Balls of Watermelon #9604 (212g used) (392 yards)
- 1 Ball of White #9701 (79g used) (147 yards)
- 5.00mm Crochet Hook (US H)
- 16mm Ribbon - approx 35”
- Yarn Needle & Sewing needle and thread to attach the ribbons.
ALL my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking.
FREE CROCHET PATTERN Cancer Support Lap Blanket - MOTIF version is copyrighted to Peach Unicorn Designs.