Roar into cosy comfort with our Lion Amigurumi Pillow CROCHET PATTERN - perfect for advanced beginners seeking a roarsome challenge!
Introducing the Lion Amigurumi Pillow Crochet Pattern, a unique and adorable addition to your home decor or gift collection. This crochet pattern is available for instant download and is perfect for advanced beginners looking to expand their crochet skills. The Lion pillow, made from chunky yarn or aran yarn requires a 5 mm hook along with stuffing and stitch marker. The finished size of this copyrighted amigurumi pillow pattern is sure to impress at 12 inches tall by 16 inches wide so get ready to snuggle up with your new king of the jungle who is just right for any couch or bed!
- Get instant access to a Lion Amigurumi Pillow CROCHET PATTERN with our easy download feature
- Perfect for advanced beginners, this crochet pattern includes US terminology and stitch conversion
- Create your own lion pillow using continuous rounds, magic circle, and various crochet stitches with chunky or aran yarn
- Our copyrighted pattern also includes instructions for finishing touches like stuffing, stitch markers and finished size measurements
This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** LEO THE LION PILLOW / CUSHION CROCHET PATTERN **
Suitable for an advanced beginner.
The pattern is written over 9 pages of A4, using US Terminology (Stitch Conversion included) and has colour pictures of Leo the Lion in different positions to help with the sewing together.
You need to know how to do the following crochet stitches:
Chain, Single Crochet, Half Double Crochet, Double Crochet, Triple Crochet, Increase & Decrease, Working in Continuous Rounds & Magic Circle
** Materials used **
- 200g of Lemon Chunky yarn (weight 5) (approx 300 yards)
- 100g of Camel Aran yarn (WW/Weight4) (approx 200 yards)
- 5.00mm Crochet Hook
- Fiberfill Stuffing
- Yarn/Tapestry Needle for sewing together
- Stitch Marker
Sitting - approx - 13" (33cm)
Lying Down: Nose to toes - 19" (48cm) + 9" (23cm) for the tail
ALL my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking.
Leo the Lion Pillow Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn, but permission is granted for any finished Pillows to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs. Thanks for looking.