This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** Snowman Christmas Wreath. **
Suitable for an Advanced Beginner.
You need to know how to do the following crochet stitches:
Chain, Single Crochet, Increase & Decrease, Magic Circle Start, Working in continuous rounds, Front and Back post stitches
The pattern is printed over 4 pages of A4.
Finished Size; 35cm Circular
** Materials used **
Bernat Baby Blanket - Super Chunky Yarn (300g Balls - (weight 6)
- 140g of Vanilla #161104 - (approx. 101 yards)
Bernat Baby Blanket - Super Chunky yarn (100g Balls) (Weight 6)
- 85g Bernat Baby Blanket yarn #03202- Baby Blue (approx. 62 yards)
Scheepjes Catona Yarn - 4 ply cotton yarn
- - 10g Ball of Jet Black (#101)
- - 10g Ball of Poppy Red (#390
- - 10g Ball of Emerald (#515)
- - 10g Ball of Caramel (#506)
- - 10g Ball of Rich Coral (#410) or scrap of orange
- 8mm Crochet Hook (US L/11)
- 3mm Crochet Hook (US C/2)
- Toy Stuffing (Fiberfill)
- Large Eye Yarn/Tapestry Needle
- Normal Tapestry Needle
- Invisible Thread
- 1 x Pipe Cleaner
- Stitch Marker
- Polystyrene Wreath 35cm (13.8ins) with a flat back.
ALL my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
This crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished wreaths to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach Unicorn Designs.
Thanks for looking.