Decorate your home with a touch of handmade charm this holiday season with our instant download Christmas Decoration Snowman Wreath CROCHET PATTERN. Create a cheerful snowman wreath that will bring joy and warmth to your family and friends, all while enjoying the relaxing art of crochet.
Looking for a unique Christmas decoration that will add warmth and charm to your home this holiday season? Look no further than our Snowman Wreath Crochet Pattern! With its intricate details, soft yarn and whimsical design, this instant download pattern is the perfect way to bring some seasonal cheer into any room. Whether you're an experienced crocheter or just starting out, this snowman wreath pattern is easy to follow and fun to create - so why not get started today? So, bring some handmade love and festivity with our crochet masterpiece Snowman Wreath!
- Get into the festive spirit with our Christmas Decoration Snowman Wreath CROCHET PATTERN
- Instantly download the crochet pattern and create your very own snowman wreath, perfect for adding a touch of handmade charm to any space
- Enjoy the satisfaction of creating something beautiful and functional while improving your crochet skills with this fun project
- Save money by making your own snowman wreath instead of purchasing one from a store
- Plus, you'll have the added benefit of customizing it to suit your personal style
This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** SNOWMAN CHRISTMAS WREATH **
Suitable for an Advanced Beginner.
You need to know how to do the following crochet stitches:
Chain, Single Crochet, Increase & Decrease, Magic Circle Start, Working in continuous rounds, Front and Back post stitches
The pattern is printed over 4 pages of A4.
Finished Size; 35cm Circular
** Materials used **
Bernat Baby Blanket - Super Chunky Yarn (300g Balls - (weight 6)
- 140g of Vanilla #161104 - (approx. 101 yards)
Bernat Baby Blanket - Super Chunky yarn (100g Balls) (Weight 6)
- 85g Bernat Baby Blanket yarn #03202- Baby Blue (approx. 62 yards)
Scheepjes Catona Yarn - 4 ply cotton yarn
- - 10g Ball of Jet Black (#101)
- - 10g Ball of Poppy Red (#390
- - 10g Ball of Emerald (#515)
- - 10g Ball of Caramel (#506)
- - 10g Ball of Rich Coral (#410) or scrap of orange
- 8mm Crochet Hook (US L/11)
- 3mm Crochet Hook (US C/2)
- Toy Stuffing (Fiberfill)
- Large Eye Yarn/Tapestry Needle
- Normal Tapestry Needle
- Invisible Thread
- 1 x Pipe Cleaner
- Stitch Marker
- Polystyrene Wreath 35cm (13.8ins) with a flat back.
ALL my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
This crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished wreaths to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach Unicorn Designs.
Thanks for looking.