Have fun with your little one and crochet up this Chunky Peek-a-boo Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern - the perfect blanket for snuggles or for a game of peek-a-boo!
Introducing the Chunky Peek-a-boo Bear Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern - an adorable addition to any nursery! This crochet pattern is sure to become a favourite among experienced crocheters looking for a new challenge. Designed with high-quality yarn, this blanket uses intarsia to feature a charming peek-a-boo bear design that's both stylish and practical for keeping baby warm on chilly nights or of course hiding with. With its creative design and comfortable feel, this Chunky Peek-a-boo Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern is sure to become an instant classic in any home.
- This crochet pattern is perfect for those who love to create handmade items with a touch of cuteness and style
- With the help of this crochet blog, you can easily follow step-by-step instructions to make your very own chunky peekaboo bear baby blanket using the puff stitch and intarsia technique
- Not only will you have fun making this adorable baby blanket, but it also makes for a thoughtful gift for new parents or expecting mothers to be
This pattern is an instant download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not a finished item.
** Chunky Peek-a-boo Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern **
Using the following stitches:
Chain, Single Crochet Puff Stitch and Intarsia (Colour changing)
This pattern is printed over 6 pages of A4,
Finished Size; 30” x 35* (76cm x 89cm)
** Materials used **
- Bernat Baby Blanket yarn (300g Balls) - (weight 6 yarn)
- 2 x 300g Balls of Vanilla #04008
- 2 x 100g Balls of Baby Peach #03010
- Scheepjes Catona - 4 ply cotton yarn
- 1 x 10g Ball of Jet Black #110
All my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Chunky Peek-a-boo Bear Baby Blanket knitting pattern is copyrighted to Peach Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankets to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach Unicorn Designs.