This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** Rufus the Dog DoorstopCrochet Pattern**
This pattern is written over 9 A4 Pages, includes colour pictures and has a “Making Up” Section.
You need to know how to do the following stitches before you start.
Chain, Single Crochet, Decreasing, Increasing, Working in the Round & Magic Circle.
Finished Height of Rufus is 13 ins (33cm) Top of Ears to Base.
Rufus is a lovely cute doorstop to cheer up any home.
** Materials Required **
- 3.00mm Crochet Hook (D/3)
- 3 x 50g Balls of Scheepjes Stonewashed - Axinite #831
- 1 x 50g Balls of Scheepjes Stonewashed - Enstatite #832
- Small Amount of Dar Brown, Red and White yarn
- Fiberfill (Toy Stuffing)
- 2 x 15mm Brown Saftey Eyes
- A 25mm Black plastic Dog Nose
- Yarn / Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker
- 1Kg of Poly Plastic Pellets or desired weight in pebbles or sand.
ALL my Crochet Patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Rufus the Dog Doorstop Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished doorstops to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs.