Wrap your little one in love and warmth with our two easy-to-follow baby blanket knitting patterns, perfect for any beginner to create simple square and bump designs for the cosiest baby blanket.
If you're a beginner at knitting, these two baby blanket knitting patterns are perfect for you! The Simple Squares knitting pattern is easy to follow and creates a classic look that will keep your little one cosy. The Bumps knitting pattern adds some texture to the mix and gives the blanket a fun feel. Both of these patterns come with detailed instructions so that you can easily create beautiful blankets, even if it's your first time with knitting needles in hand. With these two Easy Baby Blanket Knitting Patterns, not only will your child stay warm, but they'll be wrapped up in love too!
- Our Easy Baby Blanket Knitting Patterns are perfect for beginners looking to create a beautiful and practical gift for their little one
- With simple squares and bumps designs, these patterns make it easy to create a cosy baby blanket that will be treasured for years to come
- Our Easy Baby Blanket Knitting Patterns are designed with simplicity in mind, making them quick and easy to follow
- Handmade gifts show how much you care
This is an instant Download PDF for a KNITTING PATTERN, not the finished item.
** SIMPLE PRETTY SQUARES BABY BLANKET KNITTING PATTERN **
** DIAGONAL BUMPS BABY BLANKET KNITTING PATTERN **
Suitable for a beginner.
Both patterns only use:
Knit and Purl.
The patterns are only 1 A4 page each.
Blankets are made up in One - Piece.
Blanket and border are knit at the same time, so no sewing or picking up stitches!
**Materials used for Simply Pretty Squares.""
300g of King Cole Big Value Baby yarn - Peach #59 (approx 960 yards).
4mm Knitting Needles (UK 8) (US 6).
**Materials used in Diagonal Bumps.**
300g of Stylecraft Babies DK Yarn - White
- 4.00mm Knitting Needles (UK 8) (US 6).
All my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking
Simple Pretty Squares Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern and Diagonal Bumps Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern are copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankets to be sold with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach Unicorn Designs.