This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** Ella the Elephant Pillow / Cushion Crochet Pattern **
Suitable for an Advanced Beginner.
You need to know how to do the following crochet stitches: (US terminology)
Chain, Single Crochet, Increase, Decrease, Working in Continuous rounds & Magic Circle
The pattern is printed over 10 pages of A4, with a "Making Up Section" and colour pictures of Ella the Elephant in different positions to help with the sewing together.
** Materials used in Model: **
- - 350g of Hayfield Bonus Chunky Grey Yarn (weight 5) (approx 550 yards)
- - 50g of Hayfield Iced Pink Chunky yarn (weight 5) (approx 150 yards)
- - Small Amounts of Black, Dark Brown and Cream yarn
- - 5.00mm Crochet Hook
- - Fiberfill (toy) Stuffing
- - Yarn/Tapestry Needle for sewing together
- - Stitch Marker
ALL my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking
Ella the Elephant Pillow Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished pillows to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs.