Wrap your arms around the cosy comfort of our Elephant Amigurumi Pillow Crochet Pattern, a cute and adorable cuddly!
This Elephant Amigurumi Pillow crochet pattern is an absolute delight for all crocheting enthusiasts out there! The adorable design of the elephant pillow is suitable for advanced beginners, making it an excellent project for those wanting to expand their crochet skills. Crocheted with high-quality yarn and stuffed with soft fiberfill, this adorable amigurumi elephant will make an ideal addition to your home décor or as a cosy companion for your little one's naptime. Get ready to create an exceptional piece that you'll be proud of showcasing in any room of your house!
- Crochet enthusiasts can create their own adorable Elephant Amigurumi Pillow with this easy-to-follow crochet pattern
- The Elephant Pillow adds a whimsical touch to any room, making it the perfect addition to your home décor collection
- With detailed instructions and clear images, even beginners can master the crochet stitches needed to complete this project
- This DIY project is not only fun and rewarding but also allows you to customize your pillow by choosing your own colours and materials
This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** THE ELEPHANT PILLOW / CUSHION CROCHET PATTERN **
Suitable for an Advanced Beginner.
You need to know how to do the following crochet stitches: (US terminology)
Chain, Single Crochet, Increase, Decrease, Working in Continuous rounds & Magic Circle
The pattern is printed over 10 pages of A4, with a "Making Up Section" and colour pictures of Ella the Elephant in different positions to help with the sewing together.
** Materials used in Model: **
- - 350g of Hayfield Bonus Chunky Grey Yarn (weight 5) (approx 550 yards)
- - 50g of Hayfield Iced Pink Chunky yarn (weight 5) (approx 150 yards)
- - Small Amounts of Black, Dark Brown and Cream yarn
- - 5.00mm Crochet Hook
- - Fiberfill (toy) Stuffing
- - Yarn/Tapestry Needle for sewing together
- - Stitch Marker
ALL my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking
Ella the Elephant Pillow Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished pillows to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs.