Wrap your little one in the warmth of love and handmade charm with our Hearts Puff One-piece Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern - perfect for beginners and available for instant download as a PDF. Create cherished memories with every stitch.
Introducing the Hearts Puff One-piece Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern - a delightful addition to your baby's crib. This crochet pattern is perfect for beginners who are looking for an easy and rewarding project to complete in no time. With its instant download PDF format, you can get started right away on creating this charming one-piece blanket that features lovely heart-shaped puffs. Not only will it keep your little one warm and cosy during cold nights, but it also adds a touch of whimsy to any nursery decor. So, pick up your hooks and snuggle up with your precious bundle of joy wrapped in this adorable Hearts Puff One-piece Baby Blanket!
- Enjoy the convenience of an instant download PDF with Hearts Puff One-piece Baby Blanket CROCHET PATTERN
- Perfect for beginners, this crochet pattern provides a fun and easy project to create a beautiful one-piece baby blanket
- With its cosy texture and stylish look, the Hearts Puff One-piece Baby Blanket is sure to become a cherished keepsake for years to come
- Give the gift of handmade love with a Hearts Puff One-piece Baby Blanket, perfect for any new parent or expecting family member
This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** HEART PUFF BABY BLANKET **
You would need to know how to do the following crochet stitches:
Chain, Half Double Crochet & Puff Stitch
Finished Size; 25 x 32 inches
** Materials used **
Stylecraft Babies DK yarn (weight 3) (100g Balls)
- 3 Balls of Baby White #1001(approx 970 yards)
- 5.00mm Crochet Hook (H/8)
ALL my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Heart Puff Baby Blanket Crochet pattern are copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankets to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs.