Has your wish to have a little one in your life come true? If so then download our We Made a Wish Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern and get knitting today - expertly crafted for intermediate level knitters.
We are thrilled to offer you the "We Made a Wish Baby Blanket" knitting pattern. This intermediate level one-piece pattern uses the intricate lace stitch and is perfect for those who seek a challenge and want to create something that is both practical and beautiful. The stunning design of this baby blanket will make it a cherished keepsake for years to come. With an instant download PDF, you can get started on your project immediately and enjoy the satisfaction of creating something with your own hands. So why not treat yourself or someone special in your life with this delightful knitting pattern today?
- Get started on your next knitting project instantly with our We Made a Wish Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern, available for instant download in PDF format
- Elevate your knitting skills with this intermediate level pattern and create a beautiful one-piece baby blanket that will be cherished for years to come
- Save time and money by creating your own handmade gift using our easy-to-follow instructions and quality materials
- Enjoy the satisfaction of completing a DIY project while creating a coy keepsake that is perfect for snuggling up with your little one
This is a instant Download PDF for a KNITTING PATTERN, not the finished item.
** WE MADE A WISH BABY BLANKET KNITTING PATTERN **
You need to know how to do the following knitting stitches:
Knit, Purl, K2tog, ssk, yo, sk2p
The 13 page pattern, includes a large (4 page) chart, as well as written instructions.
Blanket is made up in One - Piece.
The blanket and border are knit at the same time, so no sewing or picking up stitches!
Finished Blanket Size; 30 x 36 inches (76cm x 91cm).
Bernat Softee Baby Yarn (weight 3 yarn- 140g balls).
- 3 Balls of Lemon #02003 (353g used) (approx. 910 yards).
- 4.00mm Knitting Needles (UK 8) (US 6).
ALL my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking.
We made a Wish Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern is copyrighted to Peach Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankets to be sold with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach Unicorn Designs.