Wrap yourself up in warmth and style with our Ladies Basketweave Neckwarmer Scarf Crochet Pattern - your go-to crochet pattern for a warm and stylish winter accessory.
Stay warm and stylish with our Ladies Basketweave Neckwarmer Scarf Crochet Pattern, a must-have for any crochet enthusiast! This instant download PDF pattern features detailed instructions and US terminology to help you create a stylish basketweave neckwarmer that will keep you warm during chilly days. All you need is a crochet hook, chunky yarn, buttons, and stitch markers to get started on this fun project. This scarf will be the perfect addition to your winter wardrobe so grab your supplies today and start crocheting away!
- Get creative with crochet and make a stylish Ladies Basketweave Neckwarmer Scarf that's perfect for the winter season
- Download our instant PDF crochet pattern to start stitching right away, complete with US terminology and stitch markers
- Choose from a range of chunky yarns and buttons to personalize your neckwarmer, all while following easy-to-follow instructions
- With access to our learn to crochet videos on our website, you'll be able to create this fashionable accessory in no time
This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** BASKETWEAVE NECKWARMER CROCHET PATTERN **
This pattern is written over 2 A4 Pages, using US Terminology and includes 5 colour pictures.
You will need to know how to do the following stitches before you start.
Slip Knot, Chain (Ch), Double Crochet (Dc), Front Post (FP) & Back Post (BP)
Helpful Crochet Stitch videos here
** Materials Required **
- 5.50mm Crochet Hook (I/9)
- 150g White Chunky yarn (weight 5) (approx 235 yards)
- 3 x 20mm Buttons
- Tapestry / Yarn Needle
- Stitch Markers
Basketweave Neckwarmer Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished Neckwarmers to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs.
Thanks for looking