Wrap your little one in love that's out of this world with our Love you to the Moon and Back baby blanket knitting pattern. The intricate intarsia design will have them feeling cosy and cherished, just like they deserve.
Wrap your precious bundle of joy in a cosy and adorable Love You to the Moon and Back Baby Blanket with this one-piece knitting pattern. Perfect for intermediate knitters, this Intarsia pattern features a stunning moon design that beautifully contrasts against the soft pastel hues of the background, making this blanket stand out from the rest. This blanket is not only functional but also serves as an exquisite keepsake that can capture unforgettable moments of your little one's early years. With its charming design and meticulous craftsmanship, you can be sure that this baby blanket will become an instant family heirloom, passed down from generation to generation as a symbol of enduring love
- Create a timeless and personalized baby blanket with this intarsia knitting pattern
- The one-piece design makes it easy to knit and assemble, saving you time and effort
- Show your love for your little one by gifting them a cosy and warm blanket that they'll cherish forever
- With detailed instructions included, even beginner knitters can enjoy creating this beautiful piece for their bundle of joy
This is an instant Download PDF for a KNITTING PATTERN, not the finished item.
** LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK BABY ONE-PIECE BLANKET KNITTING PATTERN **
You would need to know how to do the following knitting stitches:
Knit, purl, k2tog, ssk, yo, sk2p and Intarsia.
The 11 page pattern, includes a large (4 page) chart, as well as written instructions.
Blanket is made in One - Piece using Intarsia knitting,
The blanket and border are knit at the same time, so no sewing or picking up stitches!
Bernat Softee Baby Yarn (weight 3 - 140g balls).
- 3 Balls of Pale Blue #02002 (373g used).
- 1 Ball of Antique White #30008 (32g used).
- 4.00mm Knitting Needles (UK 8) (US 6).
All my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking.
Love you to the moon and back Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankets to be sold with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn.