Add a touch of texture to your wardrobe with our Lumpy Bumpy Ladies Top CROCHET PATTERN - perfect for those who dare to be different.
Introducing the Lumpy Bumpy Ladies Top crochet pattern, the perfect addition to any fashion-forward woman's wardrobe. This unique design features a beautifully textured and intricately crocheted surface that sets it apart from other tops on the market. The lumps and bumps in its texture give it a handmade charm that is sure to turn heads wherever you go. And with its comfortable and breathable fabric, this top is an ideal choice for all-day wear. Whether dressing up for a night out or keeping things casual during the day, this Lumpy Bumpy Ladies Top will effortlessly elevate your style game while keeping you comfortably chic throughout the day.
- Create a handmade masterpiece that is perfect for any occasion
- Enjoy the satisfaction of crafting something beautiful with your own hands
- Perfect for Advanced beginner crocheters looking to challenge themselves
- Save money by making this top yourself instead of purchasing a similar item at a higher cost in stores
This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** LUMPY BUMPY LADIES TOP CROCHET PATTERN **
Advanced Beginner Level
This pattern is written using US Terminology over 4 A4 Pages,
You will need to know how to do the following before you start.
Chain Stitch (Ch), Single Crochet (Sc), Double Crochet (Dc), Half Double Crochet (Hdc), Cluster & Slip stitch
Helpful Crochet Stitch videos here
** Materials Required **
- 4.5mm Crochet Hook (US 7)
- Yarn / Tapestry Needle
- 2 metres of 6mm thickness Ribbon
- 4 x beads
- 290g to 700g Caron SImply Soft yarn- Aran/WW/ Weight 4 Sizes available XS, S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X
ALL my Crochet Patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Lumpy Bumpy Top Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished tops to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs.
Thanks for looking