Crochet up some cuteness with our Amigurumi Bunny Rabbit Doorstop Crochet Pattern - the perfect addition to any home.
Looking for a unique and adorable way to keep your doors in place? Look no further than our Doorstop Amigurumi Bunny Rabbit Crochet Pattern! With this easy-to-follow pattern, you can create your very own bunny rabbit doorstop using chunky yarn for a soft but sturdy bunny. Not only will it add charm to any room, but it's also practical and functional. So why settle for boring or plain doorstops when you can have an absolutely charming one instead? It's certain to become an instant conversation starter!
- Create a charming and practical addition to your home with this adorable Doorstop Amigurumi Bunny Rabbit CROCHET PATTERN
- The chunky yarn used in the pattern makes for a sturdy and durable doorstop that will last for years to come
- Making your own bunny rabbit doorstop is not only fun, but also allows you to customize it with your favourite colours and personal touch
This is an instant Download PDF for a CROCHET PATTERN, not the finished item.
** BENNY THE BUNNY RABBIT DOORSTOP CROCHET PATTERN **
This pattern is written over 10 A4 Pages, includes 28 colour pictures and has a “Making Up” Section.
You need to know how to do the following stitches before you start.
Chain, Single Crochet, Decreasing, Increasing, Working in the Round & Magic Circle.
Helpful Crochet Stitch videos here
Finished Height of Benny is 14 ins (35cm) Top of Ears to Bum.
Benny to a lovely cute doorstop to cheer up any home.
Sadly the yarn used in the original doorstop (shown in the photo) is no longer available, so I have linked an excellent alternative.
** Materials Required **
- 5.00mm Crochet Hook (H/8)
- 250g of Brown Chunky Yarn (weight 5) (Approx 450 yards)
- 50g of Light Pink Chunky Yarn (Approx 75 yards)
- Small Amount of Black Wool
- Fiberfill (Toy Stuffing)
- Yarn / Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker
- 1Kg of Poly Plastic Pellets or desired weight in pebbles or sand.
ALL my Crochet Patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking.
Benny the Bunny Rabbit Doorstop Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished doorstops to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn Designs.