Honour the fallen with every stitch, download our Remembrance Poppy knitting pattern in an instant.
Our Remembrance Poppy Knitting Pattern is the perfect way to pay tribute to those who sacrificed their lives for our freedom. This instant download pattern offers a step-by-step guide on how to create your own poppies out of high quality yarn, making it easy and enjoyable for even the novice knitter. These delicate and impactful poppies can serve as beautiful decoration pieces or heartfelt gifts that truly embody the spirit of remembrance. It's time to honour our heroes in a special way with this unique knitting pattern!
- Honour veterans and show your support with our FREE Remembrance Poppy Knitting Pattern
- Instantly download this knitting pattern to create a meaningful poppy accessory
- Handmade poppies are a beautiful way to commemorate those who have served their country
- This easy-to-follow pattern allows you to craft personalized, heartfelt gifts for loved ones or charitable causes
This is an instant Download PDF for a KNITTING PATTERN, not the finished item.
** FREE POPPY REMEMBERANCE KNITTING PATTERN **
You need to know how to do the following knitting stitches:
(Click on the stitch for stitch videos)
Finished Poppy Size; 2 x 3 inches (6cm x 8cm).
** Materials used **
* Scheepjes Catona Cotton Yarn
1 x 10g Balls of Poppy Rose #390
1 x 10g Ball of Forest Green #412
1 x 10g Ball of Jet Black #110
* 3mm Knitting Needles (US2.5 (UK11)
* Tapestry Needle
* 3 x Stitch Markers
* Safety Pin
All my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking
Remembrance Poppy Knitting Pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs.