Wrap yourself in enchantment with our Sleeping Peach Unicorn Blanket knitting pattern - a magical creation that will warm your heart and inspire your creativity. Instantly downloadable as a PDF, this unicorn blanket pattern is sure to bring joy and wonder into your home.
Embrace the whimsical charm of the Sleeping Peach Unicorn Blanket with our easy-to-follow KNITTING PATTERN. Effortlessly create a cosy masterpiece that is perfect for snuggling up on those chilly nights. The delicate pastel hues and intricate details made from the bobble stitch, capture the essence of fantasy, while the elegant unicorn design adds a touch of magic to any space. This instant download PDF provides step-by-step instructions, ensuring you can create your own one-of-a-kind creation from start to finish using your favourite yarns and knitting needles. Don't settle for ordinary blankets; indulge in something truly special with the Sleeping Peach Unicorn Blanket KNITTING PATTERN today!
- Get your hands on an instant download PDF of our Sleeping Peach Unicorn Blanket KNITTING PATTERN and create a cosy, magical unicorn blanket for yourself or a loved one
- This adorable Unicorn knitting pattern is made using the bobble stitch and the intarsia technique
- The Sleeping Peach Unicorn Blanket KNITTING PATTERN is perfect for those who love unicorns and want to add a touch of whimsy to their home decor or gift giving repertoire
This is an instant Download PDF for a KNITTING PATTERN, not the finished item.
** SLEEPING PEACH UNICORN BLANKET KNITTING PATTERN **
Perfect for a little girl who loves unicorns!!
You need to know how to do the following knitting stitches:
The 15 page pattern, includes full written instructions ans a large (4 page) coloured chart.
Blanket is made up in One - Piece, using intarsia knitting.
Blanket and border are knit at the same time, so no sewing or picking up stitches!
Finished Blanket Size; 36 x 36 inches (92cm x 92cm).
** Materials **
Bernat Softee Baby Yarn (weight 3 - 140g balls).
- 2 Balls of Lemon #02003.
- 2 Balls of Pale Blue #02002.
- 1 Ball of Soft Peach #30410
- 1 Ball of Little Mouse #30010
- 1 Ball of White #02000.
- 4.00mm Knitting Needles (UK 8) (US 6).
- Bobbins - to stop all yarn tangling
All my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking
Sleeping Peach Unicorn Blanket Knitting Pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankets to be sold with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach Unicorn Designs.