Knit a timeless treasure for your little one with our FREE EASY Chunky Basketweave Baby Blanket pattern, expertly designed to keep them snug and stylish
Introducing the EASY Chunky Basketweave Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern, your ultimate companion in keeping your little ones snug and warm! This baby blanket knitting pattern is perfect for both novice and experienced knitters alike, with its easy-to-follow steps and clear instructions. Plus, you can download the free pattern right now! This chunky basketweave design provides warmth and comfort while snuggled up with your little one. Whether it's for your own family or as a thoughtful gift to new parents, this baby blanket is sure to be treasured for years to come
- Get a FREE KNITTING PATTERN for the EASY Chunky Basketweave Baby Blanket and create a cosy keepsake for your little one
- The baby blanket knitting pattern is perfect for beginners, featuring simple stitches and easy-to-follow instructions
- Ideal for everyday use or as a soft, snuggly thoughtful gift
- Simple yet stylish design
- Download the free pattern today and enjoy creating a timeless heirloom that can be treasured by generations to come
This is an instant download PDF for a KNITTING PATTERN, not the finished item.
NOTE: the free pattern download will be instantly emailed to you once you complete checkout, please ensure you enter the correct email address
** EASY CHUNKY BASKETWEAVE BABY BLANKET FREE KNITTING PATTERN **
Suitable for an Absolute Beginner
Only uses - Knit, Purl
This pattern is printed over 1 page of A4,
Due to the pattern, this blanket will lay flat wothout a border
Finished Size; 33 x 33 inches (84cm x 84cm)
** Materials used **
Bernat Baby Blanket yarn (300g Balls) - (weight 6 yarn)
- 2 Balls of Vanilla #04008 (415g used) Or (any weight 6 - Super Chunky yarn
All my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Chunky Basketweave Baby Blanket knitting pattern is copyrighted to Peach Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankets to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach Unicorn Designs.
Thanks for looking.