Hop into the Easter spirit with our egg-citing collection of FREE knitting patterns, featuring stitches as colourful as a basket of decorated eggs!
Looking for a unique and creative way to celebrate Easter this year? Why not try your hand at knitting some beautiful Easter eggs with our FREE knitting patterns! Whether you're an expert knitter or just starting out, we've got plenty of easy-to-follow patterns that will help you create the perfect egg-shaped ornaments. With a variety of different stitches and techniques to choose from, these eggs are sure to add a touch of handmade charm to any Easter basket or home décor. So why wait? Start knitting today and get ready to impress all your friends and family with your amazing skills!
- Our Knitting Patterns are easy to follow, even for beginners, allowing you to learn new knitting stitches while creating beautiful Easter Eggs
- Save money on expensive store bought decorations by making your own Easter Eggs using our Knitting Patterns
- With 4 designs available, you can add a touch of creativity and fun to your home décor this Easter season with our exclusive collection of Easter Egg Knitting Patterns
This is an instant download PDF for a KNITTING PATTERN, not a finished item.
** FREE EASTER EGG KNITTING PATTERNS **
You need to know how to do the following knitting stitches:
Knit, Purl, kfb and k2tog (for the plain, Striped & Heart Eggs)
and ssk, p1tbl and yo (for the Dotty Egg pattern only)
(Click on the stitch for stitch videos)
Finished Egg Size; 3 x 7 inches (round) (8cm x 5.5cm diameter).
** Materials used **
* King Cole Dk yarn - 5g (approx.16 yards)
* 3mm Knitting Needles (US2.5 (UK11)
* Tapestry Needle
* Polystyrene Eggs 8cm x 5.5 cm OR Toy Stuffing
All my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking
Free Easter Egg Knitting Patterns are copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs.