Wrap your little one in love with our Gingham Baby Blanket - a FREE knitting pattern available for instant download! With step-by-step instructions and intarsia techniques, this blanket is not only adorable but also super soft.
Introducing the Gingham Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern, a perfect addition to your baby’s essentials. The instant download PDF allows you to start this project within seconds and is designed with intarsia for a seamless finish. This blanket will be soft and cosy for your little one and the gingham design makes this a timeless yet trendy blanket, especially in the summer. Get ready to create an adorable gingham-patterned blanket that both you and your baby will love!
- Get your hands on a FREE Gingham Baby Blanket knitting pattern with instant download PDF, exclusively designed by Peach Unicorn Designs
- Access helpful knitting videos and crochet patterns through our blog to enhance your skills and make the process even more enjoyable
- Give the perfect handmade gift for any new parent or add a personal touch to your own nursery décor with this adorable Gingham Baby Blanket pattern
This is an instant Download PDF for a KNITTING PATTERN, not the finished item.
** FREE GINGHAM BABY BLANKET KNITTING PATTERN **
You need to know how to do the following knitting stitches:
Knit and Intarsia (colour changing)
(Click on the stitch for stitch videos) Intarsia section start at 13.00 minutes into the video.
Finished Blanket Size = 30 x 30 inches (76cm x 76cm)
** Materials used **
* Bernat Softee Baby DK Yarn
1 Ball of White #02000
2 Balls of Baby Pink Marl #30301
1 Ball of Prettiest Pink #30205
* 4mm Knitting Needles (US8) (UK6)
* Tapestry Needle
All my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking
Gingham Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn Designs.