NOTE: the free pattern download will be instantly emailed to you once you complete checkout, please ensure you enter the correct email address.
** Rainbow Waves Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern ""
You need to have previous cabling experience for this pattern.
You would need to know how to do the following
Knit, Purl and Cable knitting.
This pattern is printed over 3 pages of A4,
Finish Size; 30” x 30* (76cm x 76cm)
** Materials used **
● 4mm Knitting Needles (UK8) (US6)
● Cable Needle
● Yarn /Tapestry Needle
● Bernat Softee Baby DK Yarn
- 1 Ball of White # 02000 (93g used)
- 1 Ball of Mint #02004 (93g Used)
- 1 Ball of Pink #02001 (93g Used)
- 1 Ball of Lemon # 02003 (93g used)
- 1 Ball of Soft Lilac # 30185 (93g Used)
- 1 Ball of Pale Blue #02002 (93g used)
All my patterns are TRIED AND TESTED by several independent testers before being released.
Thanks for looking.
Rainbow Waves Baby Blanket knitting pattern is copyrighted to Peach Unicorn Designs, but permission is granted for any finished blankets to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach Unicorn Designs.